If you are a passionate HR professional, having the ability to look beyond the obvious, think strategically and innovate, drive results through talent and being a true culture ambassador, then this highly visible role is for you!!
Our client is an innovative startup focused on bringing education in Indian schools to the 21st century using technology as a tool for creating innovative and path-breaking products in education. It has been founded by alumnus of the premier B-schools including MDi Gurgaon. The founding team has decades of experience working with companies in education sector and other global companies.
They are a pioneer in using Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality to aid teaching. The co offers e-learning courses for Indian as well as global curriculum. It also offers assessment architectures and skill development courses. The company is a trailblazer in the gamification of education. After establishing themselves in the B2B domain, they are now on the verge of doing an aggressive launch and push for a B2C product that makes use of AR and VR to provide an enhanced learning experience to the K-8 segment.
As a HR Business Partner, you will work as an integral member of the organization's leadership team, providing HR support that maximizes all aspects of people performance.
- Establishing goals, negotiating, developing and managing people strategies that directly align with the organization's strategic plan and business goals as well as HR policies and practices
- Functioning as a strategic thought partner to collaborate with and influencing the decisions of business unit leaders and the development of effective HR solutions for organizational effectiveness
- Collaborating with HR functional areas to facilitate the implementation of major corporate initiatives involving talent planning, strategic compensation, performance management, and organizational health, as well as leading cyclical activities such as goal setting, performance and development plans, and salary actions
- Change Agent - Partnering with, and coaching, the business leadership team to facilitate organizational and cultural change. Acting as a catalyst for building Organizational Effectiveness within the business. Educating the business on HR trends that affect the business. Leading change management projects
- Transforming business needs into appropriate people initiatives and performance requirements
- Diagnosing workforce planning analytics, forecasting business unit impact etc.
- Creating innovative solutions to support the attraction, development and retention of a high performing workforce
- Actively identifying gaps, proposing and implementing changes necessary to cover risks
- Acting as the performance improvement driver and provoking positive changes in the people management
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Business Partner
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time