Work for a trailblazing educational technology startup that is revolutionizing the learning methodology in India! Own the responsibility to build a great culture, engage employees, drive performance and help the company to scale up by hiring great talent.
Our client offers a subscription based service for kids that offers an inquiry and play-based program for early childhood learning at home for children. It is a startup founded by alumni from IIT, IIM and Georgia Tech that is backed by industry veterans and funded by top-tier venture capital firms. We design, develop and deliver activity kits to the homes of the subscribers every month on a subscription basis. The boxes contain all material and instructions for hands-on fun activities that children in the age group of 2-12 years can do with their parents.
As the HR Generalist
, you will be handling end to end recruitment and will work closely with leadership on compensation, incentives and performance management.
The key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Performing the role of HR business partnering for the sales force
- Partnering with sales leadership to determine staffing needs
- Handling all the mobilization requirements for the entire sales force
- Understanding the technical requirements for mass hiring and creating job descriptions to align suitable candidates
- Handling entire recruitment cycle from sourcing, screening, joining formalities, documentation, exit formalities
- Sourcing the right candidates for bulk hiring from current database and through Job Portals, References, Networking, Campus Interviews, Job Fair, HeadHunting and Networking
- Supporting the business by recruiting quality people for the sales team
- Processing payroll with accuracy and reviewing payroll process to ensure proper approvals have been obtained and employees are paid accurately
- Tracking and accounting for all deductions like PF, Professional Tax etc.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Working closely with the Ops/Sales team in devising incentive strategies
- Working towards targets and closing open positions as per the agreed TAT and SLAs
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time