Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? Then come and join the leading edutech conglomerate and lend your support in creating a universal learning ecosystem for learners!!
Our client is an ed-tech company that focuses on diverse segments of education and delivers quality education across multiple age-groups.
AS the HR Generalist
, you will manage the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office. You will manage the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. Your responsibilities will cover the following functions:
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Organization development;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
- Employee orientation, development, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Company employee communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and
- Employee services and counselling.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Recruitment Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time