If you are an enthusiastic person with the ability to balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive research and attention to detail, we have the perfect job for you!!
Our Client is India's leading fintech company and a growing network of customers and agents for payment and money transfer services. It's technology enables customers to conduct payments on any mobile phone without the need to install a single software or app.
Founded by two brothers in 2007, our client has built the world's most usable and universal patented 2-factor authentication solution. They provide the customers with payment services, along with merchant transactions, bill payment, and cash collection services. Our client is headquartered in Gurgaon and currently has more than 12 million customers and 5,000 agents for merchant transactions.
They now run one of the largest and the most efficient domestic money transfer services in the country in partnership with banks and also has a Prepaid Payment Instrument license from RBI. In order to bring in payment services to millions of Indians, the company has partnered with State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank and IndusInd Bank. Currently, they serve in 80 towns and cities spread over 13 states in India.
As the next generation HR Generalist , you will be providing end to end HR solutions and act as an employee champion and change agent. You will be hiring great talent, driving performance and creating a world class culture.
What you will do:
- Performing the activity to translate the resourcing requirements and Talent Management into achievable resource plans
- Functioning as a strategic thought partner and collaborate with company leadership to build all aspects of people operations and programs
- Diagnosing and delivering full talent interventions (quality, diversity and depth) against business needs
- Initiating and rolling out HR and Talent Management initiatives
- Implementing and facilitating key employee retention and change management
- Educating the business on HR trends that affect the business
- Transforming business needs into appropriate people initiatives and performance requirements
- Establishing performance management system which is linked to strong talent building
- Rolling out employee satisfaction surveys and driving high performance engagement index
- Actively identifying gaps, proposing and implementing changes necessary to cover risks
- Developing processes and analytics to support inclusion and diversity
- Acting as the performance improvement driver and provoking positive changes in the people management
- Actively participating in Organization Culture Re-engineering projects
- Reaching out to all employees through various communication modes at regular intervals to gather insights at workplace and providing appropriate feedback to the leadership team
- Providing employee development and counselling assistance to employees/team members to enhance employee performance and productivity
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time