Do you have excellent standards and enjoy working with fresh food. We may have the perfect role for you!!
Our client is a QSR (quick service restaurant) startup focused towards uplifting the specific food options that have been unexplored and unorganised in India. The founder,an alumni of MDI, is a young and seasoned entrepreneur and has worked with corporate giants like DLF & Knight Frank. Our client's QSR in particular is the first ever attempt by anyone to bring the omnipresent "Chole Kulche" to the organised retail level.The company was founded after a research period of over 12 months and is located in one of the most prominent high street location of Gurugram.
We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you are someone who is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover with us, and together we can rise!
As the HeadChef , you will be assisting in all areas of running the kitchen including contributing ideas for the menus, stock control, ordering, training the junior members of the team and maintaining all health, safety and hygiene procedures.
- Preparing food and beverages as per KOT (Kitchen order ticket) in a quick and hygienic manner
- Following the company SOPs at all times, especially w.r.t. portion size, serving method, hygiene norms and cleaning norms, etc.
- Conducting food trials of all the menu products and ensuring the enhancement along with the highest quality of every end product
- Training all the kitchen team members in the menu products preparation
- Recording all recipes and updating the manual as required to ensure the Kitchen has comprehensive information at all times
- Owning complete responsibility of the Inventory management
- Ensuring all the products/ goods received through various vendors/Base kitchen are counted physically and tallied accordingly as per the GRN (Goods receipt note)
- Making note of any discrepancy, and ensuring the same is noted/ corrected in the Challan and the purchase cum supply chain department is informed accordingly
- Following Checklist on daily basis (without fail)
- Liaisoning with various departments for timely supply of products
- Checking expiry date and labeling of products - Any packed products which are bound to get expired in next 3-4 days should be removed from the stock and sent back to the Purchase department/HO
- Preparing dine-in and home delivery orders and ensuring timely delivery of the same to the delivery team
- Ensuring proper receipt and dispatch of raw material via GRN (Goods Receipt Note)
- Working in coordination with the outlet manager in checking the Variance report, spoilage report, discount report, etc.
- Following hierarchy and carrying out the instructions of the management
- Responsible for kitchen Visual Merchandising along with the cleanliness of the kitchen area
- Assisting the audit team in doing the monthly audit in the night
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Food & Beverage
Role: Chef De Partis
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time