Are you looking for a job that will give you work satisfaction, and provide exposure to a global manufacturing company.
Our client is the largest manufacturing company based out of Gurgaon with many dealers across India and exporting their products to SAARC countries.
As the Head - Finance & Accounts
, you will be responsible for supervising all financial tasks of the company and ensuring to use financial resources beneficially; creating forecasting models; assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations and crafting financial strategies with financial planning and managing accounting
What you will do:
- Preparing financial forecasts monthly, quarterly and annually with comprehensive budgets.
- Responsible for maintaining an effective and efficient financial management system.
- Managing the finance, accounts and compliance functions of the company and ensure timely finalization of accounts
- Ensuring compliance with government / regulatory requirements
- Closely monitoring cash flow for businesses and highlight observations to the management
- Budget preparation, monitoring and variance reporting with strong analytical skill
- Interacting and liaising with bankers to ensure smooth banking operations including written correspondences with banks related to various issues.
- Submitting of details and information with External Credit rating Agency and solve their queries for the successful external Rating of the company.
- Conducting quarterly consortium meeting of bankers.
- Providing oversight of the Enterprise Resource Planning System; coordinates further enhancement (new modules).
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time