Here is a chance to work with one of the leading educational startups, and gain a rewarding career.
Our client is an ed-tech company revolutionizing the formal classroom education through a unique and immersive online classroom for every child in India. They offer exciting and fun online classes for students, cutting edge content like animated videos and interactive games, a personalized platform for homework, tests, challenges, and inspiring teachers.
Our Clients goal is to inspire and empower every child for the future. They are offering an opportunity to work with passionate individuals, from Stanford, Duke, IIT and BITS, as they open the door to engaging and impactful learning! Their team is an excellent blend of Entrepreneurs and industry veterans. They not only offer a great opportunity for students to learn and climb up the ladder of success but also help tutors to learn new innovative and fun methods of teaching.
As the Head- Inside Sales
, you will be responsible for leading and managing Outbound & Inbound lead generation teams who will provide qualifying opportunities to grow the business of the company. What you will do:
- Providing leadership, coaching, and motivation to the Sales Development Manager (s), Team Lead (s) and front-line Sales Development Executives, driving their performance to meet quota.
- Taking ownership of company's Outbound & Inbound global lead & opportunity pipeline management to deliver a quota of qualified opportunities
- Maximising new business opportunity development and nurturing of existing lead database
- Devising and executing strategies which will maximize lead to opportunity conversion including training, coaching, and process improvements
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of lead generation programs and human capital
- Partnering with Marketing teams to drive required leads to front-line Sales Development Executives each month/quarter
- Collaborating with the Sales Managers, Directors and Marketing dept. on campaigns and strategies to assist with nurturing the existing lead database
- Constantly monitoring the results of the Bangalore Sales Development team, and making recommendations for improvement in their process
- Monitoring KPIs (individual and Team), work with the team for execution of strategies
- Providing General Data analysis and recommendations for improvement
- Communicating challenges to senior leadership
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time