Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share across the whole of India? If you are interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join our company that you can be proud to be a part of!!
Our client has introduced a unique way to enhance the customer experience in Online Buying and Selling concept. Their groundbreaking ideas and services has fetched them a vast number of Happy Customers in Indian Market. It is among the fastest growing e-commerce and technology companies in India and boasts of an extremely employee friendly work culture and great growth opportunities. The organisation was founded in 2009 by the Founders who are seasoned entrepreneurs and alumni of the premium institute's like MDI and IIT. The organisation is in the process of building up the technology team to support this disruptive platform.
As the Head of Marketing, you will be overseeing the planning, development and execution of the organization's marketing and branding initiatives.You will be responsible to evolve and deliver the company's B2C marketing strategy.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Owning the outbound marketing programs( Offline+ Online) at each life cycle stage, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights
- Conceptualizing, building, executing and analyzing adoption and engagement marketing programs across all outbound marketing channels
- Increasing brand awareness by developing and iterating on customer segmentation and designing innovative marketing tactics
- Understanding the end-to-end life cycle funnel and attribution metrics to shape marketing and messaging
- Defining event calendar for each business unit and integrating the same with all traffic channels like Social Media, Display/Text Ads, and online campaigns
- Liaising with marketing team of partner organization (OEM, Retailers etc) to leverage and share marketing campaigns and testing plans
- Developing long-term social media strategy, achievable and scalable plans for social channels, and ensuring alignment with business goals
- Building content and communicating with internal/external stakeholders in support of tools, services, best practices for social media marketing and capture resulting metrics
- Identifying SEO optimization opportunities such as creation of new nodes, content optimization and backlinking to increase Free Search Traffic for the company
- Building events and PR stories calendar in coordination with PR Agency
- Maintaining tie with ongoing PR activities as well as initiating/identifying relevant opportunities with brands/exhibitions
- Partnering with product and technology teams to build a roadmap and executing projects that lead to increased engagement from active customers as well as lapsed customers
Salary: INR 30,00,000 - 40,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time