Work for a Dubai based FORBES Global 2000 List company and get the global exposure you have always dreamed of!
The 15 year old company, headquartered in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates has grown to become one of the leading company in wider Middle East and the United Kingdom.Our client features on the FORBES Global 2000 List, and has a market cap of $4.7 billion with sales of $1.95 billion. The company caters to a diverse and global audience.
As the Head of International Sales , you will be responsible to create a channel sales model for the company. You will grow the Company's footprint by playing a leading role in planning of Channel sales strategy and targets, regular reviews, scheme design, policy formulation and ensuring smooth functioning of the sales function.
- Driving sales through the broker channel
- Responsible for the Sales leadership for the business within the group including P&L, budgeting and reporting structure
- Developing a 2-3 year product/service-level strategy for the overall channel sales-function aimed at achieving sustained competitive advantage and delivering the requisite revenue, profit margins and customer experience
- Implementing a mechanism for evaluation and categorization of broker channel
- Identifying and evaluating target industry segments, high-priority location/customer-clusters by generating regular insights about the location specific environment and customer shifts and initiating targeted action to achieve the plan
- Translating the channel sales strategy into 1-yr and 2-yr service-level integrated operating plans - driving and achieving service-level priorities and actioning from the same
- Working and planning closely with multiple stakeholders [design/technology] to drive flawless execution of service strategy and structure
- Implementing channel sales strategies for increase of market share and profitability on sustainable basis in line with Annual Business Plan
- Managing the Sales channel and guiding the sales force
- Directing the Sales team and establishing sales targets at national level and helping them in breaking the same geographically, monthly, weekly and daily targets
- Developing a healthy investor database through the broker channel
- Focusing on increasing the Brand Equity - Marketing / Promotional Spend Effectiveness for the property
- Creating a distributor network to help generate consistent leads and sales
- Liasioning and working closely with the site heads for various promotional offers for broker channels
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time