Get the best industry exposure with a chance to work with a company that is among the top 3 co-working brands in the country!
Our client provides custom made work-space solutions, allowing office users to outsource their entire work-space needs and focus on their core business activities.
As the Head of Marketing
, you will lead all marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Your responsibilities will include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness. What you will do:
- Crafting strategies for all Marketing channels, including Digital, Offline, Advertising, PR, Communications and Creatives, amongst others
- Planning and driving different ATL, BTL and branding activities
- Defining and executing different marketing and engagement strategies for all the key stakeholders of the Company, i.e Users, Landlords and other Client Acquisition Channel Partners
- Identifying opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share; developing new marketing strategies to expand the acquisition funnel and improving Lead Generation
- Analysing consumer behavior and determining customer personas
- Designing branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensuring our brand message is relevant, in line with our ethos and values, and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Monitoring competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinating sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Crafting quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
- Participating in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time