If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and love solving complicated problems with software you have found your next home in us!!
Our client offers a subscription based service for kids that offers an inquiry and play-based program for early childhood learning at home for children. It is a startup founded by alumni from IIT, IIM and Georgia Tech that is backed by industry veterans and funded by top-tier venture capital firms. We design, develop and deliver activity kits to the homes of the subscribers every month on a subscription basis. The boxes contain all material and instructions for hands-on fun activities that children in the age group of 2-12 years can do with their parents.
As the Hybrid Developer , you will be the forefront of our innovation, building prototypes, iterating with internal stakeholders and taking the final product to production.
The key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Actively participating in design thinking iterations to design new solutions
- Passion for benchmarking and optimisation, with a preference for writing modular and test-driven code that is scalable, stable and secure
- Working collaboratively as part of an cross functional team that includes designers, testers, internal stakeholders and other software engineers
- Building mobile applications with user-friendly interfaces that work offline
- Connecting the mobile frontend with web services to synchronize content
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Researching and staying current in mobile and web development practices and trends
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 8,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time