Are you looking to join a team which is young, super talented & damn cool. A supportive group of professionals that believes in doing things the right way. Then the below opportunity is for you:
Our client is a full stack fitness and lifestyle brand and is Indias largest app that is making fitness affordable, accessible and enjoyable through technology, data and intelligence. Available on iOS and Android, this app allows subscribers to work out at anywhere, anytime, and chose from a variety of available workout options like: gym workouts, yoga, Zumba, Pilates, spinning, kickboxing, CrossFit, and MMA. It gives access to 3000+ top gyms and fitness studios, fitness coaching plans and personal nutrition assistance and more in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi-NCR, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Mumbai, Pune.
Founded in 2015 by a CII member and serial entrepreneur, our client is democratizing and digitizing the Indian health & fitness ecosystem by offering workouts close to your home, office or your favorite neighborhood.
As a Inside Sales Executive
, you will be responsible for leading conversions and demonstrating exceptional customer and Nurture and convince customers to sell, cross-sell and up-sell various products What you will do:
- Increasing brand awareness through customer interaction
- Recommending potential innovations in products and services to the management by collecting and analysing customer information and needs
- Understanding customer requirements and influencing them to buy/renew products and services by sharing relevant product information
- Increasing renewal rates of products and users and reducing churn along with identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Regularly calling users and creating follow-ups with interested leads to increase sales in various locations
- Work closely with members of other teams to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Maintaining quality customer service by following the standards set by the organization and increasing brand awareness through customer interaction
- Logging and regularly maintaining a report for calls done and follow ups made
- Handling in-house Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to efficiently manage all touch points with customers from time of sign up till purchase and beyond
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- 0.6 to 3 years work exp in Inside sales
- Ability to learn quickly to be proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Highly attentive to detail, well-organized and reliable
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent coordination and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Track record of over-achieving targets
- You will subscribe to the company core values of Teamwork, Integrity and Excellence
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,25,000 PA.
Industry: Wellness / Fitness / Sports / Beauty
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Sales Executive / Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time