Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are publicly listed with 2000 employees and India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain. Our client is a billion dollar top line company holding 45% market share in India and 50% share in export market.
As the Legal Manager - Intellectual Property , you will be responsible for the maintenance of the company's database for a large portfolio of domestic and international intellectual property for multiple locations. You will also provide detailed analysis of intellectual property agreements and submit the memorandum to key stakeholders
Some of the Key responsibilities you will have are :
- Drafting of commercial/corporate agreements of various nature
- Performing risk assessment studies relating to business activities, and commercial and technical strategies and providing legal opinions as to scope, infringement and validity
- Searching infringing brand (domestic and overseas) and tracking their records, sending them Cease and Desist Notices and replies etc.
- Monitoring the competitive IP space and working with competitive intelligence group for the relevant business(es) to identify potential infringing product
- Assisting in Trademark Filings and Trademark Search Reports
- Responding to office actions, and preparing opposition, notices and counter statements
- Communicating with Indian and Foreign Attorneys and maintaining appropriate records
- Researching on various issues related to IPR
- Performing substantive transactional work, including, negotiation and drafting license, joint-development, sponsored research, material transfer, and other IP-related agreements
- Counseling the management team on important aspects of intellectual property law
- Providing departmental and Company-wide training and seminars on relevant IP and information management related topics
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Role Category: Other
Role: Legal Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time