Work for an enterprising e-commerce startup that is connecting buyers and sellers in the B2B space through a technology enabled end to end solution!!
Our client is an emerging e-commerce startup that offers B2B products and services.The company is a marketplace for connecting buyers and sellers in the business to business transaction offering end to end services from discovery to pay for a seamless experience across the process. Sellers on the platform are primarily manufacturers and their authorised distributors and dealers and target buyers include retailers, SMEs and Corporate. The company is committed to bring technology enabled efficient sourcing solution for the industry.
As the Logistics Manager , you will be responsible for handling logistics and operations, and managing the deliveries to customers.
What you will do:
- Responsible for ensuring the right products are delivered to the right location on time, to the quality required and in the most cost effective way
- Planning, managing and evaluating logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, logistics providers, transportation companies and customers
- Creating and implementing best practice logistics principles, policies and
processes across the organisation to improve operational and financial
- Delivering solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of
quality and service within budgetary requirements
- Monitoring quality, quantity, delivery times, and transport costs
- Negotiating rates and contracts with transportation and logistics providers
- Recommending optimal transport modes, routes or frequency
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Logistics Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time