Come and join the growing FMCG company, as they analyze new products and evaluate operations in emerging markets!!
Our client, a huge food products conglomerate, is leading the food processing business through its range of products and innovative flavours and fillings. They are the market leaders in North India. They are present across the globe and offer the best and premium products in 80 countries.
As the Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for handling logistics and operations, and managing the deliveries from the Plant.
What you will do:
- Setting up distribution network and warehouse/fulfillment centers
- Managing the end-to-end forward as well as reverse supply chain as well as drop ship orders
- Managing Cost optimization in supply chain including warehousing, freight, packing, insurance etc.
- Planning, managing and evaluating logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, logistics providers, transportation companies and customers
- Creating and implementing best practice logistics principles, policies and processes across the organisation to improve operational and financial performance
- Delivering solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements
- Monitoring quality, quantity, delivery times, and transport costs
- Negotiating rates and contracts with transportation and logistics providers
- Identifying, establishing and maintaining consistent processes to optimize fulfillment, inventory levels, and customer service
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Logistics Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time