Come and join hands with the leader in Real Estate Development and take the next step in your career!!!
Our Client is one of the largest real estate organisations in India and the Middle East. They have presence in 24 cities and 13 states across India and throughout the Middle East. With three decades of glorious experience in creating interiors of palaces and masterpieces, this Rs. 28 billion company, is the most trusted brand and the only backward integrated real estate player in the country. Headquartered in Bangalore, the company's prestigious corporate clients include Infosys, Taj Group, Dell, HP, Timken, Biocon, Institute of Public Enterprises (IPE), Bosch, Hotel Leela Ventures and others. Recently, our client was recognised as 'The Most Trusted Real Estate Brand' in South Zone by CNBC Awaaz. They also bagged the 'Best Professionally Managed Company' (turnover > INR 1000 crores) etc along with many other prestigious awards.
As the MIS Executive,
your role will be largely around making use of data and analytical ability to prepare and deliver the MIS reporting to Key Stakeholders.
What you will do:
- Generating timely and accurate reports for analysis
- Creating MIS/Dashboard report and presenting it to the concerned Department
- Preparing performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Rolling out different reports namely Collections Tracker, Project Completion Status, Audit Report etc.
- Generating production report of the teams on an daily basis
- Improving the reporting process within a quick turnaround by developing automation tools in excel
- Sustaining and improving MIS reporting for internal divisions
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,25,000 P.A.
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time