Looking for candidates with a passion for entrepreneurship, get-go attitude and mettle to change the rote learning system in India!
Our client offers a subscription based service for kids that offers an inquiry and play-based program for early childhood learning at home for children. It is a startup founded by alumni from IIT, IIM and Georgia Tech that is backed by industry veterans and funded by top-tier venture capital firms. We design, develop and deliver activity kits to the homes of the subscribers every month on a subscription basis. The boxes contain all material and instructions for hands-on fun activities that children in the age group of 2-12 years can do with their parents.
As a Magento Developer
, you will support the company's product development. The system is built with Magento Community using PHP and MySQL to support ordering, inventory, customer support & analytics. You will be responsible to lead development across back-end development with a strong focus on automation.
The other key responsibilities will be to:
- Planning and developing new functionality for e-commerce website using Magento, LAMP Stack, PHP and MySQL
- Ensuring seamless integration with third-party applications for shipping, inventory etc
- Working closely on every part of the product - front end using HTML and CSS, backend and analytics while exploring the latest technologies as well as product management, multi-threading, people management, and problem solving
- Troubleshooting issues for scaling of the technology, including server, database, network etc.
- Managing network architecture, database backups, fault tolerance etc.
- Working closely with operations and customer service departments in identifying problems and resolving them on a periodic basis
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time