Incredible opportunity for a talented hospitality professional! Make a direct impact on the future success of one of the leading and fastest growing hospitality setup!!
Our client is India's best budget hotel chain present in over 25+ Indian cities with over 275+ hotels and expanding rapidly in both B2B and B2C Segments. It is a branded budget hotel aggregator that provides guests with a consistent and standardized hospitality experience. This tech-enabled hospitality startup has raised a whooping $8 million in its Series A round of funding from Accel Partners, RB Investments, Mohandas Pais Aarin Capital and Qualcomm Ventures and $25 million in a Series B funding round led by Goldman Sachs.
The founders are Wharton business school and IIT alumni and are veterans in the world of start-ups. The company's franchise model, which is focused on short term year contracts, standardized experiences and proprietary technology, gives it an edge over its peers. Their tech-enabled booking solutions and industry-wide endorsement for service standards fits well into the role of a preferred partner for Australia-based travel management firm FCM Travel Solutions.
As the Manager - Acquisitions and Growth
, you will be responsible to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, perform in depth quantitative and qualitative analysis, including the creation of financial projections and evaluating the hotel in its competitive set, for proposed hotel acquisition opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining a pipeline of growth opportunities, both organic growth and acquisitions
- Identifying key expansion areas (cities/ locations/ properties), sourcing & building relationships with franchisee partners
- Investigating and filtering potential acquisition and business development opportunities that may include mixed-use hotel platforms, single assets, and portfolios
- Conducting and coordinating due diligence activities involving the financial operations, synthesis of third party reports, assessment of physical deficiencies and renovation
- Performing market research on potential development locations, and identifying potential competitive properties
- Analyzing market performance to determine the rates and occupancies to assume for the subject development, and assessing any incoming supply
- Developing a business case and supporting financial modeling (P&L and Cash Flow) to support each new opportunity
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time