If you are the energy that binds customers with the company, are a rock star and a people's person, then this highly visible job is for you.
Our client is a great co-working venture that provides their members a collaborative, engaging work environment where they can share resources and ideas. It is where innovation is a habit, brainstorming a daily activity and creativity embeds in the ambience. They provide well designed, resourceful and properly maintained spaces, that helps companies to network and also to secure their workplaces.
It has been funded/ backed by a well established 10 year old design company, which has a 150cr turnover. Started by experienced Design and engineering experts, IIM alumni, the company has a large 500 seater space in Bangalore and expanding further and soon to other locations.
As the Manager - Coworking Operations
, you will be driving growth and promotion of company's service offerings and create a collaborative environment amongst members through events and personal introductions. What you will do:
- Maintaining company standards and expectations
- Managing building KPI's Duties & Responsibilities .
- Community Management & Events - Managing all building operations and communicating with market support to ensure highest level of member satisfaction
- Developing community initiatives designed to create connections between members, including member introductions, overseeing events, electronic and print communications, and building walkthroughs .
- Solving member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations
- Meeting with members to resolve issues, process member terminations and other issues of complexity.
- Overseeing events to ensure there is a good balance of educational, member appreciation, and lead generating and sales
- Reviewing adequate procedural safeguards for the protection of members and company assets.
- Proactively gathering data on members & business objectives and identifying services that could help members and company achieve their objectives.
- Seeking opportunities to engage members to discover and discuss members & objectives, i.e. using member service request as an opportunity to learn more about member, member's business and any other needs member may have
- Identify opportunities and act on them to connect members
- Designing and implementing rules, guidelines and best practices for the community to optimize member experience.
- Recommending best practices, including but not limited to: community management, sales, events, training, and member experience on a company-wide level.
- Exercising discretion in guiding prospective members, including possibly gatekeeping where business may not be in the interests of greater community
- Resolving member complaints regarding other members through neutral fact investigation and process termination of membership when warranted.
- Explaining company policies and procedures to members, including but not limited to: membership agreement and billing procedures
- Business Development - Taking responsibility for sales and community dynamics
- Conducting tours to work towards and maintaining 100% building occupancy when Community Leads are unavailable
- Leading tours for VIPs, i.e. guests of company
- Engaging in the larger community of the market by attending events and networking with local start-ups and organizations.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with vendors and landlords Building Management.
- Making recommendations to Physical Product and Head of Community and Operations on any repairs, maintenance, or updates required in the building.
- Analyzing tickets by area to identify and resolve issues presented regarding facilities at the space, and setting priorities using ticket data and clearly communicating adjustments to team
- Producing comprehensive quality control reports that allow all stakeholders to improve member experience.
- Reviewing all base building documents to ensure the data is updated and accurate
- Supervising move-ins and move-outs for quality experience.
- Reviewing daily reports and working with team to finalize weekly and monthly reports that outline community and sales progress expense management for the building
- Knowing and being able to implement member safety plans, i.e. fire and emergency plans .
- Personnel Management - Managing a team within a building to reach sales goals and execute on their objectives.
- Work as an individual and a team Lead professional development within team and making recommendations to promote current employees
- Performing weekly one-on-one meetings to track individual performance.
- Overseeing and keeping team up to date with process changes and overseeing performance management reviews.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Operations
Role: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time