If you have a passion for entrepreneurship, get-go attitude and mettle to change the rote learning system in India, come and join the purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace!!
Our client offers a subscription based service for kids that offers an inquiry and play-based program for early childhood learning at home for children. It is a startup founded by alumni from IIT, IIM and Georgia Tech that is backed by industry veterans and funded by top-tier venture capital firms. We design, develop and deliver activity kits to the homes of the subscribers every month on a subscription basis. The boxes contain all material and instructions for hands-on fun activities that children in the age group of 2-12 years can do with their parents.
As the Manager - Inside Sales , you will primarily oversee Team Leads/ BDE personnel to ensure positive morale and effective daily operations.
What you will do:
- Accountable for the revenue targets from the assigned leads
- Ensuring that the Business development executive meet the daily/ monthly targets
- Identifying potential customers, creating and closing new business opportunities in line with the strategic direction of the company
- Holding regular team meetings with direct reports to review previous day/week/month program
- Meeting and exceeding conversion goals for the aligned teams
- Monitoring performance and providing guidance regarding future performance in order to continuously improve results
- Assisting in recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining clear job expectations
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time