Want an opportunity to grow with one of the nation's largest manufacturing company? If you are ready to take the next step in your career, join hands with our client for this great opportunity!!
Our client has the backing of one of India's leading Business houses which has a turnover of Rs.100 billion. The company produces excellent quality writing and printing paper, and they are the leading manufacturer of tissue and board, as well as Rayon Grade Pulp (RGP) products. They have the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with an estimated revenue of $24.1 million. Our client continues to be the committed employer of the local community and has achieved many international standards like OHSAS and FSC as a leading producer of pulp and paper.
As Manager Maintenance
, you will be overseeing all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company's facilities.
What you will do:
- Developing and maintaining a plan that ensures optimal operational effectiveness.
- Carrying out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Checking electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Planning and overseeing all repair and installation activities
- Allocating workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors etc.)
- Monitoring equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitoring expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Managing relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keeping maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensuring health and safety policies are complied
Salary: INR 11,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Pulp and Paper
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Supervisor
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time