An excellent opportunity for enterprising professionals to join India's largest B2B e-commerce platform, leading the way and influencing the next generation of offline retail!
Our client is a disruptive startup in the offline retail market that is creating an enterprising platform to bridge retailers and manufacturers across India. Founded by a dynamic duo of IITians with decades of rich experience in companies like Intel, Flipkart, Myntra BCG and Apple, the company is on its journey to make manufactured products more accessible and thereby build some serious competitiveness in the offline retail segment.
As the Manager - New Initiative
, you will own customer acquisition and engagement for our customers. In this role you will have a high amount of autonomy and freedom to experiment in a resource-efficient manner. What you will do:
- Understanding the customers deeply by spending time in their shops, interacting with shopkeepers and their end customers. This will include regular travel outside Bangalore.
- Defining and executing marketing experiments with clear success metrics. Analytical thinking and continuous testing is a must to be successful.
- Working across various acquisition channels e.g. Facebook, Youtube, Sharechat etc. You will need to figure out which are the right channels for our audience.
- Working closely with engineering / product teams to define and execute growth roadmap.
- Acting as voice of customers inside ZoomTail to help create world class customer experience.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time