Work for one of the largest Marketing and Strategic Communications companies, while gaining the most from the international exposure and getting well rewarded and recognised for your work.
Our client is a full service digital and strategic counselling agency spread across Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Ahmedabad with their team working in different functions. Their in-house capabilities range from content creation, campaign planning and management, video production to website development, media planning, social listening, and more.
They work with a range of clients across industries and do a lot of very exciting work with them. Their network spans eight hub offices, 24 network offices and 400+ colleagues around the world. The company has earned numerous awards in India and the Asian region. They have also been recognised as a "Great place to work" for 3 consecutive years.
As a Manager / Sr. Manager- Digital
, you will be servicing clients and co-ordinating with the creative team. What you will do:
- Client Servicing : Leading the client relationship and managing expectations and deliverables.
- Identifying client's communication needs through all channels guide client on how these channels should work together to create an integrated partnership ..
- Inputing into measurable business impact of our clients / real time impact
- Project Management : Leading and executing various client projects end-to-end with support from internal team members
- Team Management : Leading and managing multiple teams on various accounts smoothly ensuring healthy communication and work allocation.
- Driving organizational culture, values & vision of creating an excellent product across the team
- Planning : Lead planning on various accounts when it comes to campaigns and engagements and for new business pitches.
- Building a strong succession / second line of your team
- Account Operations : Ensuring smooth functioning of the account internally to help meet all deliverables including coordination with key stakeholders.
- Providing in-Depth understanding of scope of work, the monetisation of key elements in the delivery process.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time