Are you a modern marketer who understands the art and science behind creating targeted marketing campaigns that connect with customers? Then, this is the perfect job for you!!
Our Client is a young GoTo Market Branding and Digital Marketing Consulting Company with offices in Gurgaon, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Toronto and New York. The company offers Strategic Branding, eCommerce and Digital Marketing Services to diverse industries like Education, Fashion & Apparel, FMCG, Consumer Durable, Technology, Retail and Infrastructure.
Headquartered in India's brand and startup hub, Gurgaon, the core team consists of professionals from diverse backgrounds - technology, sales and marketing with experience in leading MNC's such as IBM, Infosys, Satyam, Tech Mahindra, Philips, Coats, Panasonic, INVISTA LYCRA(R) and many more.
The founder has a proven track record of Building Sustainable and Profitable Businesses and has successfully led Business and Marketing operations of several large and small American, European, Chinese and Indian Brands and Startups.
As the Marketing Automation Analyst , you will be responsible for designing and implementing the email and nurture programs, evaluating the effectiveness of the programs, and ensuring integration across departments.
This position is mission critical to our success as the role promotes and supports sales enablement, understands marketing performance metrics, develops strategic plans, and delivers streamlined reporting.
What you will do:
- Creating automated marketing campaigns with Salesforce
- Creating automated email Campaigns
- Building, implementing, monitoring and improving email marketing strategy
- Owning and performing all aspects of email campaigns from design to writing to segmentation to strategy to technical development
- Working with marketing team to create emails, forms, reports and other related infrastructure to support campaigns
- Defining and optimizing key performance metrics and preparing relevant dashboards to share results to the senior management
- Developing and managing a testing strategy to continuously optimize emails, forms and complete campaigns
- Driving the customization of the marketing automation platform to include lead scoring, nurturing/drip campaigns, and workflows
- Analyzing and creating database segmentation for campaign activity
- Documenting and evangelizing best practices and governance policies
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 8,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time