Come and join the marketing team of leading FMCG in a challenging role which has a lot of number crunching and a healthy dose of strategy!!
Our client, a huge food products conglomerate, is leading the food processing business through its range of products and innovative flavours and fillings. They are the market leaders in North India. They are present across the globe and offer the best and premium products in 80 countries.
As the Marketing Head,
you will be accountable for developing and managing the implementation of the Marketing and Brand strategy for the company and play a key role in leading the overall company growth plans.
What you will do:
- Developing overall strategy and insightful brand plans for the entire portfolio focus segments, products, geographies with clear data driven choices, and driving execution with a sense of urgency
- Gaining consumer insights through market research
- Developing organizational and financial resource plan for portfolio (including allocation)
- Developing and monitoring complete brand re-launch strategy
- Reviewing performance of marketing strategy and its execution and making corrections wherever required
- Effectively interacting with advertisement/media agencies, consumers and internal stakeholders to develop robust marketing plans
- Monitoring spends for the brand on a periodic basis
- Leading the complete media strategy on New Product development and working closely with the product/ sales team on pricing, marketing allocation amongst dealers, influencers and consumers
- Responsible for designing and successful launch of ATL and BTL campaigns
- Completely responsible for managing BTL activities at the dealer levels pan India, coming up with promotions, discounts, dealer incentives, etc. by working closely with the Sales team
- Putting in place overall marketing related processes and systems
- Achievement of pre-determined product shares, product mix and product profitability of the existing brands through parameters of market share, growth, profitability
- Market mapping to arrive at the actual potential and continuously evaluating the performance of various brands, (territory-wise, product-wise)
- Monitoring competitor's activities, data analysis and presentation
- Supporting the sales team through ventures, ideas, promotions, journals etc.
- Responsible for guiding and motivating departmental people in day-to- day functioning and grievance handling
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time