If you are looking for a meaningful career in food testing, and thrive knowing what you do carries a significant amount of importance, look no further !!
Our Client, established in 2010, has shaken the market with traditional Indian drinks. The idea of selling traditional drinks packaged was one of the most innovative ideas in the Indian market and it is today among the fastest growing brands in the FMCG space.
As a Microbiologist, you will be responsible for the operations of Quality Assurance (QA) Department. You will supervise and assist with necessary Quality Control testing to ensure that highest quality standards are maintained and adhered at all times.
You will have full authority to stop production at any time whenever the quality standards are deviated to assure that no non-conformance product is released to warehouse for shipping in the market.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining process which leads to a safe, hygienic and quality product conforming to standards and company requirements
- Conducting routine quality control testing (chemical and microbiological) and maintaining documentation of incoming ingredients, packaging material, other raw materials, finished product and shelf life samples as per Company requirements
- Supervision and monitoring of cleaning and sanitation procedures of process equipments
- Responsible for the cleanliness and monitoring of designated area
- Maintaining personal hygiene practices for all food handlers and validation through microbiological testing program
- Fortnightly analysis of market and warehouse samples as per company requirements to assure safe food delivery to consumer within shelf-life of the product
- Maintaining storage of samples in accordance with established SOPs
- Implementing, maintaining and updating Food Safety and Management System as per ISO 22000 standard requirements
- Ensuring effective implementation of pest control activity
- Any other job as and when assigned by the management
- Working knowledge of the technical details of various equipments in the plant
- Coordinating to develop root cause analysis and corrective action plan with HODs
- Participating in scheduled trainings and periodic health/ medical check-ups
- Participating in preinitiation, prewriting, and other study-related meetings, as required
- Maintaining personal hygiene and ensure strict adherence to plant GMP/GHP requirements.
- Facilitating concentrate utilization as per MMI
- Responsible for ensuring adequate display of work related instructions at prominent locations in plant in coordination with unit heads
- Supporting the verification, validation and internal auditing programs
- Ensuring adequate laboratory supplies par levels are set and orders are placed in timely manner
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 2,50,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: R&D
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time