Do you want a job that will be lustrous with rewards and recognitions, and a senior role to start off with? Then here is the right role for you.
Our client is a fast-growing FMCG Company.
As the National Key Account Manager
, your role will be to enhance and handle sales and acquire new Modern Trade clients. What you will do:
- Generating sales by opening New Accounts:
- Managing relationships at stores, distribution centers, zonal offices of all the Modern Trade chains
- Managing exclusive Modern Trade distributor based in Delhi NCR
- Coordinating with Modern Trade account teams and customer marketing teams on plans and inputs to maximize sales from the channel
- Executing Sales with TOT Negotiations
- Strategizing Modern Trade sales keeping Annual budgeting and Targeting in focus.
- Mentoring and executing sales target
- Handling sales team
- Marinating Fill Rates
- Ensure BTL Activities to promote sales
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- Experience in Modern Trade in FMCG/ Packaged Food Industry
- Excellent negotiating and networking skill
- Understanding of multiple distribution channels.
- Experience in institutional sale/ retail methodologies
- Male Candidates preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Key Account Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time