Work for a Dubai based FORBES Global 2000 List company and get the global exposure you have always dreamed of!
The 15 year old company, headquartered in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates has grown to become one of the leading company in wider Middle East and the United Kingdom.Our client features on the FORBES Global 2000 List, and has a market cap of $4.7 billion with sales of $1.95 billion. The company caters to a diverse and global audience.
As the National Sales Head , you will be responsible to create a channel sales model for the company. You will grow the Company's footprint by playing a leading role in planning of sales strategy and targets, regular reviews, scheme design, policy formulation and ensuring smooth functioning of the sales function.
- Responsible for the Sales leadership for the business within the group including P&L, budgeting and reporting structure
- Developing a 2-3 year product/service-level strategy for the overall sales-function aimed at achieving sustained competitive advantage and delivering the requisite revenue, profit margins and customer experience
- Identifying and evaluating target industry segments, high-priority location/customer-clusters by generating regular insights about the location specific environment and customer shifts and initiating targeted action to achieve the plan
- Translating the sales strategy into 1-yr and 2-yr product/service-level integrated operating plans - deriving and achieving product/service-level priorities and actioning from the same
- Working and planning closely with multiple stakeholders [product/technology] to drive flawless execution of product/service strategy and structure
- Implementing sales strategies for increase of market share and profitability on sustainable basis in line with Annual Business Plan
- Helping business head in developing long term pricing strategy to maximize variable margin through product/ territory/ pack mix decisions
- Managing the Sales and distribution channel and guiding the sales force
- Directing the Sales team and establishing sales targets brand wise/pack wise and helping them in breaking the same geographically, monthly, weekly and daily targets
- Analyzing stock movement/availability and working towards reduction in cost with optimum quality of product development
- Implementing, reviewing and refining the marketing strategies to escalate business volumes based on regional market needs
- Focusing on increasing the Brand Equity - Marketing / Product Promotional Spend Effectiveness for the product/service
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time