Get an opportunity to build your career with one of the fastest growing Edutech Startup!!!
Our Client started their journey in the year 2009 and is currently one of the best platform for freelance academic writing jobs online. Founded by IIT-IIM and MDI alumni, our client has completed 111349 projects with 839 happy academic freelancers.
Our client is growing global with their presence in 6 countries like India, Ukraine, Kenya, Bangladesh, Philippines and Pakistan.They boast a round the clock customer support team to resolve the problems and queries of freelancers from across the globe.
As an Operations / CRM - Associate , you will be responsible for understanding academic projects/assignments/tasks requirements and ascertaining appropriate price of each projects/assignments/tasks. You will also be responsible to manage and resolve customer complaints and handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email.
The other responsibilities include:
- Understanding client's escalation, discussing the issues with experts and coming up with appropriate solution
- Identifying suitable experts for each project, negotiating the pay with freelancers and facilitating allocation process
- Pitching the client and follow up with them for the business closure
- Being the Point of contact for sales team and experts regarding pricing and allocation process respectively
- Dealing with clients on chat/call in order to close stuck cases
- Understanding the clients requirement online (chat) and offering them the right
- Working closely with the Operations Team and Sales Team for planning and report
- Maintaining healthy relationship with experts and facilitating timely delivery of projects
- Identifying expert's related issues, sharing feedback to them and escalating to TAM wherever required
- Following up prospective freelancers with desired expertise and getting them on board
- Ensuring efficient work engagement of hired experts
- Identifying suitable experts for each project, negotiating the pay with experts and facilitating allocation process
- Ensuring efficient work quality delivery by experts with proper audit/proofreading and overall evaluation of work on timely basis
- Answering calls and responding to emails
- Performing research to get required information using available resources
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Updating existing customer information and entering new customer information into system
- Processing orders, forms and applications
- Identifying and escalating priority issues
- Routing calls to appropriate resource and following up customer calls where necessary
- Documenting all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Giving the real time experience by handling their queries and assisting them
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 3,25,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time