If you are a highly motivated individual, we welcome you to join our creative educational team to help make a difference in the lives of our children and families, and to bring strong knowledge of PYP and skill sets to the faculty team!!
Our client is a leading international day cum boarding school. The school has been ranked among the top five in the category of day cum boarding schools in India and has been ranked number one in its region. The school is spread over a 30-acre campus and offers good connectivity. The campus has been designed by Team 3, Singapore and Nostri, an architectural firm and is wi-fi enabled. It holds pride in the fact that it offers only the best to its students in terms of the infrastructure as well as the quality of education. The infrastructural facilities include spacious classrooms, a multimedia library, fully air- conditioned multi-sports indoor hall covering 1,10,000 sq. ft., an Olympic size 50m swimming pool, a pool for toddlers, a 400m athletic track, three sports fields, tennis, badminton, basketball and squash courts, a shooting range and a horse riding arena.
As the PYP Teacher, you will be responsible for the delivery of the IB curriculum to the students for grade 5 and helping them grasp the concepts well.
The other key responsibilities will include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of one's students
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students
- Keep abreast of developments in your field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Role: Class Teacher / Classroom coordinator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time