Calling for vigilant IP Analysts to be part of one of the leading international patent analytics company!!
Our client is one of world's largest patent analytics companies. Headquartered in California, USA, the company has over a 100-person team of in-house subject-matter experts to analyze several million patents a year using their machine-learning platform. They offer two industry-leading software platforms and a suite of services in the intellectual property space for dozens of world's leading corporations. Apart from offering comprehensive patent landscapes to many of world's largest corporations, they also provide detailed and cost-effective novelty, validity, and freedom-to-operate searches.
As an Analyst - IP , you will be responsible to provide patent analytics support to Electronics and Computer science departments. You will analyze and summarise the content of a patent to produce a clear and concise abstract, identifying key areas of interest, such as what is new and the use and advantages of the invention.
You will then classify, code, and index the patent according to the subject area, which enables the client to quickly find patents of interest. Most of the research will revolve around domains of Semiconductors, Architecture, Interconnects and circuits.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting searches on patent databases including Patentability Searches (Novelty Searches), Invalidity/Validity Searches, FTO Searches
- Managing the research and delivery of critical client information providing insightful evaluation and analysis of patent landscape
- Determining the patentability of the technology, portfolio analysis, validity and patent landscape reports
- Researching technical literature including Patents , Research products and associated Technical Literature
- Researching, analyzing and presenting key observations using analytics and presentation tools
- Interacting directly with technology experts on a day to day basis to draft provisional and complete specifications for patent applications
- Perform qualitative analysis of patents and patent portfolios from a legal, technical and business perspective
- Communicating effectively with clients for determining the scope of searches and drafting informative reports that clarify and summarize search results
- Performing Quality Check on Final Deliverable Report
Salary: INR 5,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Other
Role: Research Associate
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time