A wonderful opportunity for a HR Professional for leading the HR & IR functions in a rapidly growing FMCG Brand!!
Our client is a leading FMCG that has established itself as one the top brands in India. The company offers a highly competitive work environment and best in class growth opportunities.
As the Plant HR Manager,
you will be responsible for delivery of a broad generalist service, whilst addressing key industrial relations, employee engagement, wage management, performance management and culture change challenges and other admin related activities in a plant environment.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the business imperatives and aligning the HR goals and objectives with thoseof the organisation as a whole, with special focus on vertical
- Monitoring the TIME office functions andHR related overheads in the plant
- Monitoring administrative functions related to canteen, uniform, security and contractors
- Administering salary performance review procedure, and employment related policies and procedures
- Supporting the administration of Workers Compensation and coordination of workplace safety programs
- Taking quick decision and involvement of tact in order to address people management issues
- Managing and controlling factory HR operations, controlling HR issues like attendance and absenteeism and ensuring timely adherence to statutory compliance
- Proactively identifying and resolving employee relations issues in a fair and consistent manner that protects the needs of the plant to operate in an effective and efficient manner
- Managing and mitigating employee grievances by ensuring supervisors and leadership are creating an open forum for discussion and resolution of plant issues
- Demonstrating positive two-way communications, fair and consistent administration of company policy and procedures, responsiveness to employee concerns and problems
- Maintaining employee morale, productive workforce, and Business Unit/Company expectations and giving regular feedback
- Cross checking of bills related to HR & Admin.
- Controlling on expenses relating to manpower and labour and other admin expenditures
- Liasioning with govt. officials, police, village people surrounding the area where the plant is located
- Maintaining proactive industrial relations and focusing on avoiding any union issues in the plant
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time