Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences in the Educational Games Setup. Keep those ambitions in your sights, and imagine where we can take you!!
Our client offers a subscription based service for kids that offers an inquiry and play-based program for early childhood learning at home for children. It is a startup founded by alumni from IIT, IIM and Georgia Tech that is backed by industry veterans and funded by top-tier venture capital firms. We design, develop and deliver activity kits to the homes of the subscribers every month on a subscription basis. The boxes contain all material and instructions for hands-on fun activities that children in the age group of 2-12 years can do with their parents.
As the Procurement Executive
, you will be responsible for the purchase category strategy which includes spend assessment, supplier recommendations, sourcing methodologies, transaction platforms, on-going supplier management, pricing and contract negotiations and continuous-improvement plans.
The key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Performing due-diligence and assessment of prospective suppliers, testing the samples for quality standards and negotiating contracts etc.
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from vendors
- Maintaining strong business relationships with the vendors.
- Periodically reviewing existing supplier agreements
- Reviewing open purchase orders
- Ensuring streamlined delivery of products and services through a carefully selected list of suppliers
- Monitoring price increases and communicating changes as necessary
- Developing closer collaboration with key suppliers to leverage the sharing of operational knowledge, inventory management and demand bundling to achieve valued added frame agreements and lower costs
- Evaluating vendors quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project
- Advising internal and external team on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions
- Handling the daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules
- Resolving supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
- Benchmarking materials against approved internal/external standards to ensure competitive pricing and other cost advantages
- Evaluating supplier performance(LOTC, OTD, lead times, Vendor category) based on quality standards, delivery time and best prices and ensuring all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 3,75,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Purchase Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time