If you are an enthusiastic leader with the ability to balance big-picture thinking with deep-dive research and attention to detail, we have the perfect job for you!!
Our Client is India's leading fintech company and a growing network of customers and agents for payment and money transfer services. It's technology enables customers to conduct payments on any mobile phone without the need to install a single software or app.
Founded by two brothers in 2007, our client has built the world's most usable and universal patented 2-factor authentication solution. They provide the customers with payment services, along with merchant transactions, bill payment, and cash collection services. Our client is headquartered in Gurgaon and currently has more than 12 million customers and 5,000 agents for merchant transactions.
They now run one of the largest and the most efficient domestic money transfer services in the country in partnership with banks and also has a Prepaid Payment Instrument license from RBI. In order to bring in payment services to millions of Indians, the company has partnered with State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank and IndusInd Bank. Currently, they serve in 80 towns and cities spread over 13 states in India.
As the Product Head , you will be responsible for building end to end payments platform. This would include understanding market requirement and close interaction with engineering, technology and other teams.
You will be required to have a strong experience in payments business along with solid exposure to Unified Payments Interface (UPI). In-depth understanding of emerging trends and disruptive technologies in the payments industry is extremely critical for this role.
The other responsibilities include:
- Owning the P&L for all products and their roadmap, implementation and experience including product management with an emphasis on best-in-class user
- Having an extensive experience in digital product management experience
- Possessing a strong understanding of payments/wallets industry in India and any
other developed market along with solid exposure to Unified Payments Interface
- Leading product experience and its architecture and ensuring trendiest marketing
of the same
- Devising mechanisms to analyze stickiness and virality of the company's product line
- Overseeing creation of BRDs, agile stories, wireframes and establish key performance metrics for new features and products
- Ensuring continuous product disruption and timely execution and delivery
- Prioritizing product backlog based on a good understanding of customer needs,
competition, business objectives and product metrics
- Establishing product acceptance criteria & review QA test cases to ensure that the
envisaged customer benefits are realized
- Driving entire function on smart data on a daily basis and monitoring post launch
metrics for new features to identify improvement opportunities
- Good understanding of various partner types and partner onboarding, their user acquisition and engagement flows
- Experience and understanding of optimizing user journey for various consumer segments, from acquisition to activation, engagement and monetization
- Experience and expertise in designing and implementing consumer experience through Agile methodologies
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Product Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time