Do you want to be on the leading edge of using big data and help drive development decisions in the planet using Artificial Intelligence?
Our client is an Ambient Intelligence Platform providing real-time information on places, people and products. The platform processes massive data from smart environments to understand consumer behaviour at a global scale. Currently processing data from over a billion devices, the platform powers Allspark, its flagship SaaS product for data-driven decisions, which enables customers to visualize, engage and analyze audiences.
Founded in 2012, the firm is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo and Sydney. Today, it has its global footprint across 44 countries, and works with marquee brands including Procter and Gamble, Coca Cola, Ikea, Audi, McDonald, Toyota, Nike, and Samsung.
Our Client is backed by investments from leading venture capitalists Sequoia Capital, JPM Private Equity Group, Cisco Investments, Telstra Ventures and Global Brain.1 in 5 Forbes Top 100 brands are its clients and it has over 1 billion profiled users across the globe.
As a Product Marketing Manager
,you will be responsible for partnering with the product and growth teams to improve the end-to-end user experience including funnel optimization and customer engagement.
What you will do:
- Owning the go-to-market planning and execution process for company's products and work with cross-functional teams to drive success.
- Acting as a conduit between product and sales teams; create and drive product education through customer collateral including eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, storytelling presentations, solution briefs, videos, product guides and blogs.
- Training & educating internal and external stakeholders as the subject matter expert for a solution, technology, or customer segment.
- Owning execution of product launch plans for new products, working closely with product, sales, support, and the rest of the marketing team.
- Collaborating with content, demand, communications and brand design leaders to ensure unified marketing execution.
- Staying updated with market intelligence and the competitive landscape to ensure the team can communicate key product differentiators.
- Spokesperson for the analyst relations channel for the product to drive recognition.
Salary: INR 15,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Product/Brand Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time