If you are a quick learner and would love to learn and create top-notch courses on technology, entrepreneurship and management, then we are looking for you!
Our Client is an online education platform, building the careers of tomorrow by offering the
most industry relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our client was rated as one of the top 10 most innovative companies in India for 2017.
The company is co-founded by 3 IIT-D alumni and a serial entrepreneur with a committed capital of 100Cr. In the first year of operations, they have built the largest revenue generating online program in India (PG Diploma in Data Analytics) and the largest enrollment online program in India (Start-up India learning program).
The company is creating a new digital-first learning experience and delivering tangible career impact to individuals at scale.
We are looking for a Program Manager (Software Technology)
, responsible to manage the overall design, development and maintenance of training content.
- Developing world-class content for online courses on technology, entrepreneurship and management in partnership with industry experts and top academicians
- Leading curriculum and course development from conceptualization, to launching it and navigating the deployment and change management
- Communicating with clients and understanding their goals, strategy, and results
- Utilizing experience/knowledge to determine what types of content and/or combination are best used to achieve client goals
- Acting as a technical resource to support the development and implementation
- Executing the complete program cycle including: needs analysis, design, development, delivery and evaluation of transfer effectiveness
- Ensuring the timely development and implementation of content curriculum and project plans, negotiating an appropriate balance among existing practices, available resources and opportunities for innovation
- Leveraging customer research, personas, journey maps, - test and learn,- as well as quantitative and qualitative data to develop strategic content that targets user needs and supports the business
- Quickly learning complex concepts and ensuring quality of content, instructional design and overall course experience
- Creating a comprehensive suite of materials and presentations which can cater to a variety of high stake audiences
- Managing and enhancing quality assurance systems to ensure continuous program improvement
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Teachers
Role: Curriculum Designer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time