Want to work for the leaders in the hottest category in the training industry?
Our client is a leading digital marketing training company of Asia and is the pioneer in introducing an efficient series of social media marketing workshops in India. Set up in 2009 , the organization has been founded by serial entrepreneurs hailing from IIT Delhi. Its effort in making the workforce more digital media friendly has resulted it in being so well known and has several reputed clients in brands like Reliance, Star TV, Infosys, Cisco, Pepsi, ICICI, Airtel, Nokia, MakeMyTrip, Naukri, Standard Chartered, Google, and Microsoft among the many others. It has organized over 1000 digital marketing training for more than 15000 professionals from over 7000 firms.
As the Project Executive
, you will be launching and managing new courses and features of the organisation. What you will do:
- Coordinating and Managing of the launch and update of learning courses and features
- Meeting project deadlines, regular project tracking, and scheduling
- Ensuring quality and continuous quality analysis and check
- Doing extensive project communication and coordination internally & externally
- Prioritizing and delegating tasks while meeting the timelines
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,75,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time