Be part of a unique borderless tech-driven agency that brings together the best digital savvy minds like you, from 24 countries across the globe. Make a global impact by creating new age solutions to effectively influence the most crucial entity of your work - your client!
Our Client is a global digital agency that has a vibrant and tech-savvy employee base, virtually united across 24 different countries. They are pioneers in achieving an international collaborative work culture and has established a strong legacy in offering unparalleled solutions and customer experiences on Business Transformation Strategy, Experience Design and Development and Commerce Activation to their clients.
As a Project Manager, you will provide end-to-end project management on digital projects.You will be the hub of communication for the project - in regular contact with internal and external partners engaged in delivering the project.
What you will do:
- Scoping project requirements and preparing budget estimates with technical team
- Estimating the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Developing a detailed project plan and monitoring progress
- Collaborating with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Delivering projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Developing support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicating with the team and ensuring all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlighting potential risks or malfunctions and acting proactively to resolve issues
- Seeking opportunities for improvement and suggesting new projects
- Interfacing with international clients and leading status calls
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - System Programming
Role Category: Project Management
Role: Project Manager-IT/Software
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time