Work for an enterprising e-commerce startup that is connecting buyers and sellers in the B2B space through a technology enabled end to end solution!!
Our client is an emerging e-commerce startup that offers B2B products and services.The company is a marketplace for connecting buyers and sellers in the business to business transaction offering end to end services from discovery to pay for a seamless experience across the process. Sellers on the platform are primarily manufacturers and their authorized distributors and dealers and target buyers include retailers, SMEs and Corporate. The company is committed to bring technology enabled efficient sourcing solution for the industry.
As the Purchase Executive , you will be responsible for identifying potential vendors to ensure continuity of supply, minimizing risk of product not available and exploiting emerging opportunities that are beneficial to the company.
What you will do:
- Researching potential vendors
- Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers
- Negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Handling end to end RFQ process
- Tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery
- Reviewing quality of purchased products
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Preparing reports on purchases, including cost analysis
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 3,75,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Purchase Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time