Are you interested in a fulfilling world class career in the Food Industrial Segment ?
As the Quality Manager - Food, you will be responsible to effectively manage the food safety, quality and regulatory processes at all stages along the supply chain from new product introductions to customer deliveries.
The role is currently an IC role, but depending on how the team grows , responsibilities and team management will be added in future.
- Responsible for designing and implementation of quality and food safety management systems across Contract manufacturing unit - ISO 22000:2005 or equivalent certification across CMU locations
- Handling of quality complaints and defining root cause and corrective action plan in coordination with CMU and HB representative
- Being part of new product development team for designing critical quality and food safety parameters for all new products
- Monitoring internal and external product testing plan and its implementation
- Collaborating with customers and suppliers to develop innovative solutions in the food safety, quality, regulatory space to promote sustainable growth
- Ensuring technology transfer documents to CMU once product is ready for its launch
- Training across CMU locations on important subjects related to quality and food safety management system
- Refining the strategy for the Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory function
- Developing and implementing a set of industry-recognized, and benchmarked, metrics to measure overall food safety, product quality and regulatory performance as well as other specific areas of performance
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time