Join the leading executive search company, if finding, cultivating and bringing in new talent is your higher calling!!
Our client is a manpower consulting company providing recruitment and staffing solutions in diverse functions across numerous industries. They offer a comprehensive range of manpower services - Board & Executive Search, Permanent Recruitment, Contractual & Temporary Staffing, RPO, Global Recruitment, Payroll Management, and Training & Development.
Backed up with a strong and dedicated team, the company offers services to Indian Business Houses, Family Owner Businesses, SMEs and MNCs in both domestic and international markets. The company was founded in 2015 and with the adoption of latest technology and recruitment practices, they are fast emerging as the industries' future leader.
As the Talent Acquisition Consultant , you will be handling the complete recruitment - understanding a requirement, sourcing, shortlisting candidate, doing preliminary screening of candidates, follow-up, salary negotiation etc.
What you will do:
- Interacting with clients on a regular basis to understand the specific requirements, strategizing and planning the recruitment activity
- Sourcing candidates through various - Job sites, social networking sites etc.
- Researching, identifying and attracting candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Preliminary screening / short-listing the right qualitative profile against the given requirement
- Conducting initial stage of interviews to check technical skills, communication skills, interest levels, etc.
- Following up on the feedback
- Building pipeline of qualified candidates for future opportunities
- Acting as a point of contact and building influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Closing the positions within the stipulated time
- Following up with the candidate after the offer is made
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Recruitment Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time