Are you a creative writer with an ability to translate research findings / data into stories? Then, this is the right job for you!!
Our client helps startups across the globe from the idea stage onwards, by providing consultancy, web marketing and social marketing services. Their unique web platform provides content management, investor readiness & beta customers to help startups scale their business.
They are looking for a Reporting & Visual Communication Specialist to support their growing business. The responsibilities include:
- Conducting secondary research to analyse various industries
- Conducting aggregation of large amounts of data
- Delivering research findings in customized reports in PPTs and other formats based on the requirement
- Examining and manipulating data within Excel spreadsheets to identify trends, storylines and outliers
- Enhancing the appeal of charts and graphs by applying dynamic specialized graphics and visual enhancements
- Making predefined reports using photoshop
- Using graphic design tools to make reports visually appealing
- Exhibiting knowledge about various industries and developing expertise in a few of them
- Working in an unstructured environment, and making sense of discrete and disconnected data to generate logical conclusions
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Strategy / Management Consulting Firms
Functional Area: Strategy, Management Consulting, Corporate Planning
Role Category: Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Role: Research Associate
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time