An opportunity to grow with a fast growing Indian Food startup and work closely with the leadership team to drive sales and new products & services!!
Sattviko is a disruptive snacks company that is bringing to life traditional snacks but with a modern twist and with top-notch packaging. The founders are IIT Roorkee alumnus who are serial entrepreneurs and are passionate foodies. The company has in the last 3 years completely covered the Modern trade market and is present in large format retail chains across India. They also cater to large institutions such as Taj Hotels, SpiceJet etc.
Under Make in India programme, the company was conferred the Best Food Brand of India during the 3rd National Entrepreneurship Awards in 2017. They have won the Power2sme Spirit of Manufacturing Awards in 2017 and the founder has made it to Business World 40 under 40 Achievers list. The company has recently raised strategic funding from a bunch of angel investors to topline in next quarter and also expand into international geographies - US, UK and the Middle East.
They are now charting an aggressive expansion plan to be present throughout the country through the General Trade channel.
As the SO/ASE/ASM - GT , you will be responsible for Primary and secondary target achievement of the assigned territory.
You will be handling General Trade and adept at identifying and developing key clients for business excellence and accomplishment of targets.
What you will do:
- Managing the Primary and secondary target achievement of the area
- Responsible for monthly sales planning and forecasting, taking into account the shelf life
- Allocating manpower in different areas depending upon the individual capabilities
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Area Sales Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time