Do you want to be part of a dynamic, internationally oriented sales organization with plenty of opportunity to exercise your own initiative and ideas? Then is the right job is for you!!
Our client is one among the top and the fastest growing FMCG companies in India. It has presence in over 40 countries with over 8300 employees worldwide. It has 8 production plants in India and 7 overseas. Besides India, the business has significant presence in SAARC, ASEAN, MENA countries and UK. Our client has hit the $1 billion revenue mark with over half of its revenue coming from international markets, mainly driven by China. They have recently launched an integrated home automation solution(a highly affordable system) which enables the user to transform any ordinary home into a smart home, where the complete household can be controlled from any smart devices, anywhere in the world.
As the Sales Executive (Consumer Care Division), you will be responsible for generating revenue by marketing / selling the company's consumer care products to customers. You will be maintaining and expanding relationships with the assigned channel partners.
What you will do:
- Maintaining productive and professional relationships with the assigned channel partners
- Channel network planning in terms of sales and revenue potentiality
- Executing basic territory sales plans with the goal to meet and exceed the company's target growth and margin targets
- Achieving/exceeding established target revenues and gross margin and other key performance indicators
- Reviewing factors in the marketplace to formulate forecasts, estimates and projections that impact selling initiatives and providing inputs to management
- Coordinating the involvement of company personnel, including sales, pre-sales, support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners expectations
- Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned sales channel accounts
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating sales channel partner's needs on an ongoing basis
- Selling through channel partner organizations to end users in coordination with sales manager
- Ensuring partner compliance with partner agreements and reporting to the management team
- Driving adoption of company programs among sales channel partners
- Developing and expanding channel network comprising of dealers & retails, evaluating their performance and monitoring channel activities
- Providing assistance to channel partners regarding seamless delivery of products and services in the market
- Driving local sales promotion schemes, visibility campaigns and new product launches
- Analyzing latest marketing trends and tracking competitor's activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning sales & marketing strategie
- Understanding changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact channel marketing
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Sales Executive / Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time