Work for an enterprising e-commerce startup that is connecting buyers and sellers in the B2B space through a technology enabled end to end solution!!
Our client is an emerging e-commerce startup that offers B2B products and services.The website is a marketplace for connecting buyers and sellers in the business to business transaction offering end to end services from discovery to pay for a seamless experience across the process. Sellers on the platform are primarily manufacturers and their authorised distributors and dealers and target buyers include retailers, SMEs and Corporate. The company is committed to bring technology enabled efficient sourcing solution for the industry.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for getting relevant industrial B2B customers on board, nurturing them and converting them to consistent key accounts.
What you will do:
- Responsible for Industrial B2B sales for the range of products
- Identifying prospects and converting them into clients
- Meeting prospects and delivering sales presentation
- Business Development and achieving sales for the respective assigned territory
- Planning, executing and monitoring the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth
- Gathering market intelligence and customer information
- Responsible for lead generation, field meetings with customers, presentation, negotiations and closure of sales
- Relationship management with existing customers to increase wallet size, cross selling etc.
- Creating an effective sales pitch and a strong sales collateral
- Performing Solution Selling and Product Portfolio Management
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Institutional Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time