If you're creative, possess a strategic mind and have experience in implementing targeted brand campaigns, we'd like to meet you.
Our client is a unique hygiene products manufacturing and distribution company. They provide easy to use, portable and disposable items for women and babies that are required during travel or on a day-to-day basis.
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
As a Salon Sales Head
, you will be responsible forrepresenting the company to its channel partners and plays a crucial role to generate business for the company.
What you will do:
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of monthly primary, secondary & territory sales through effective relationships with channel partners, business partners & the work-force
- Ensuring the distribution for pillar brands as well as new product launches
- Ensuring in-store visibility execution & share of the shelf as per company's standards
- Ensuring stable business & healthy return on investment, delivery to the business partners by working effectively with them & the team of salesman enrolled under them
- Steering the company's growth by the execution of the company's strategy at the ground level
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- Experience in a similar position in FMCG particularly personal care category will be preferable.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good relationship management
- Good understanding of the FMCG business for the specific geography
- Team management skills
- Good in communication skills
- Proficient in Ms office
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 22,00,000 PA.
Industry: Wellness / Fitness / Sports / Beauty
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time