Work for one of the largest Marketing and Strategic Communications companies, while gaining the most from the international exposure and getting well rewarded and recognised for your work.
Our client is a full service digital and strategic counselling agency spread across Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Ahmedabad with their team working in different functions. Their in-house capabilities range from content creation, campaign planning and management, video production to website development, media planning, social listening, and more.
They work with a range of clients across industries and do a lot of very exciting work with them. Their network spans eight hub offices, 24 network offices and 400+ colleagues around the world. The company has earned numerous awards in India and the Asian region. They have also been recognised as a "Great place to work" for 3 consecutive years.
As a Senior Copywriter
, your main responsibility will be to understand the client's requirement and provide creative content for them What you will do:
- Understanding the clients brief - the client has many things to say. Your job will be to go through the brief and understand what needs to really said and done.
- Research - find the facts you need to start work, and use that information to say something no one thought of before
- Creative conceptualisation and content creation - this is the fun part! Using your bright mind to think of new ideas and new ways of getting the message across.
- Contributing to all creative communication & provide all material for jobs assigned, ensure rough ideas, scripts, promotional material prepared in line with agreed brief & within time lines
- Collaboration - Working with designers and the art team to ensure faithful representation of the ideas
- Account ownership - while you work on an account/ brand, it is your baby. We expect you to do your best to add the most differential value to the work you do.
- Developing a thorough understanding of the client and their competitor brands and to keep abreast of competitive client activity
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Creative
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time