Be a part of a unique borderless tech-driven agency that brings together the best digital savvy minds like you, from 24 countries across the globe. Make a global impact by creating new age solutions to effectively influence the most crucial entity of your work - your client!
Our Client is a global digital agency that has a vibrant and tech-savvy employee base, virtually united across 24 different countries. They are pioneers in achieving an international collaborative work culture and have established a strong legacy in offering unparalleled solutions and customer experiences on Business Transformation Strategy, Experience Design and Development and Commerce Activation to their clients
As the Senior Developer - AEM , you will be responsible for Engineering Design, development, implementation and configuration of web content management solutions.
What you will do :
- Following software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Ensuring code is maintainable, scalable and supportable. Demo the software products to stakeholders.
- Investigation - Investigating issues by reviewing/debugging code, providing fixes (analyze and fix bugs) and workarounds, reviewing changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Analysis - Analysing requirement documents.
- Formulating an implementation plan & preparing estimates for the assigned activities/work items. Performing impact assessment (for example, for critical production issues) and contributing to Root
- Causing Analysis of issues and outlining corrective actions.
- Team Work and Collaboration - Collaborating and adding value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions, work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Technical Ownership - Assuming technical accountability for his/her specific work products within an application and providing technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Ensuring that documentation related to specific modules/applications is correct and up to date.
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement - Actively looking for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Following & Contributing to the organizational best practices/policies
- Quality and SLAs -Contributing to meet various SLAs and KPIs as applicable for account e.g. Responsiveness, Resolution, Software Quality SLAs.
- Ensuring assigned tasks are completed on time and delivery timelines are met as per quality targets of the organization.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - System Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time