Are you an Accounting whiz with an appetite for numbers and bookkeeping? Then you will love this job!
Our Client is the world's largest brand manufacturer and exporter in their segment. They are a billion dollar top line company and India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain.
As a Senior Manager, you will manage a set of accounting activities to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies and external audits. You will also manage the accounts payable & accounts receivable functions, payroll function, monthly closing of accounts and preparation of reports in support of the financial statements.
You will also help us in:
- Handling account reconciliation and analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, Members Equity, Inter-company balances
- Journaling Entries including maintenance of recurring journal entries and allocations
- Coordinating the monthly book close
- Supervising the Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Supervising the Payroll Supervisor
- Planing, coordinating and executing annual financial audit
- Guiding in the compilation of information for the Companys annual tax returns
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls
- Analyzing the effect of statutory accounting practices and studies regulations and offering guidance to ensure correct application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Managing the hierarchy and scalability in chart of accounts and accuracy in the general ledger and financial statements
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 22,50,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Audit Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time