Are you a law wizard full of ideas with ability to craft and implement legal policies of adynamic and innovative global company. Then read on.
Our client is a leading multinational architecture, design, planning and consulting firm. The company is spearheaded by a dynamic team that brings to the table vast entrepreneurial and architectural experience with them from reputed organizations.
As the Senior Manager Legal
, you will be responsible for assisting and handling project negotiation discussions with clients/ vendors/ consultants to finalise contractual terms. What you will do:
- Drafting/ reviewing/ improvising company policies, conduct legal trainings relevant to the company/industry to ring-fence the organization
- Providing counsel and guidance to management, global business units, BD and other business organization, and managing the risk management function and regulatory compliance including in areas such as data security, privacy, intellectual property management and others.
- Preparing & reviewing loan documentation, transactional documents such as shareholders agreements, joint ventures, potential acquisitions etc.
- Handling pre-litigation and litigations matters and advising organisation the best recourse, preparation of legal notices, provide assistance/ brief to external counsel for preparation of pleadings and other related case papers.
- Co-ordinating and following up with external counsel for any arbitration and court proceedings.
- Handling labour compliances in various geographical locations in India, legal compliances for the company, its businesses, office establishments and all other applicable compliances.
- Advising, managing and handling trademark and copy right portfolio.
- Researching on laws and regulations relevant to the company, educating the business teams on latest updates in legal field related to companys business.
- Dealing with complex matter with multiple stakeholders.
- Being accountable for any other legal matter assigned by the company or reporting manager
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Architecture / Interior Design
Functional Area: Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Role Category: Other
Role: Legal Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time